Saturday, February 12, 2011

♪♫MUSIC 2/12/2011♫♪

♫Lately Daft Punk has been on my mind. These songs are bet slower for Valentine's Day this Monday :)

(Daft Punk - One More Time Areodynamic Mix)
this song makes my day haha, okay now for the slower songs i promised :)

(Telepopmusik- Breathe)
i love how peaceful this song is and the echo-e voice of the singer, it feels like i'm flying in the house from Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz.

(Chemical Brothers - Swoon)
i found this song through misfits :) i like chorus and the overall dreamy feeling i get from listening to this track.

(The Beatles - Oh Darling)
I love the way the song has me rocking side to side and singing along to all the lyrics, even when i'm doing my physics homework ;)

(Tokio Hotel - Monsoon)
these lyrics keep me at peace and make me want to go on an epic adventure and somehow save my love haha :)

(The Beatles - I Want You)
"i want you, i want so bad baby...it's driving me mad"
this song feels so sexy and bad haha


And lastly my favorite,


(Daft Punk - Digital Love)

1 comment: