Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Today was 'officially' the day our family opened presents, and after managing to get everyone a gift this year I was hoping we'd be able to sit around and open gifts, smile, laugh and take pictures. But no. It was a complete mess. So I decided to go on an adventure to get out of the house and the first thing that came to my mind was to take pictures of the sunset at the beach. So I grabbed my bike, stopped by friend Mike's house for a bit, then took off for the riverbed--my bike highway straight to the beach. The wind sucks, it took me an hour and forty minutes to get there but on the way back i shed almost an hour! Blah! Anyways...I wasn't expecting to get that many good shots, but I feel that they aren't half bad, what do you think? :)




(Starting point)

Flooded Bike Lane! :O

(as you may soon notice, i like clouds XD)

and lastly, the pier ^^
(i dont know why my font is like this ><)

Happy Holidays Everyone and take care!

1 comment:

  1. these are pretty amazing shots! :) I really like the 2nd one and the ones with sun rays peeking through the clouds.

    ReplyDelete